How to upload component site to home.apache.org for release vote?

How to upload component site to home.apache.org for release vote?

how do you upload a component site to home.apache.org? people.apache.org
hat ssh access. I always uploaded a tar via scp and then logged in via ssh
for unpacking. home.apache.org does not have ssh access. What tools do you
use to upload the component site?

Re: How to upload component site to home.apache.org for release vote?

Matt Sicker
You can use sftp or maybe eve sshfs from fuse (available on Linux and Mac
OS X, maybe Windows?).

Matt Sicker <[hidden email]>

Re: How to upload component site to home.apache.org for release vote?

Benedikt Ritter-4
Hello Matt,

Matt Sicker <[hidden email]> schrieb am Do., 5. Mai 2016 um 21:54 Uhr:

> You can use sftp or maybe eve sshfs from fuse (available on Linux and Mac
> OS X, maybe Windows?).

I'm giving FileZilla a try. That should do the trick :-)

Thank you!