I'd like to help the javaflow project

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Hi,

I'd like to participate in the commons-sandbox/javaflow project. I
talked with Torsten Curdt, the developer of the javaflow project, and he
suggested that I can get an commit access to the sandbox.

I'm a committer at the Xerces project. Looking at the archive of this
list, I found a few e-mails that say the sandbox is open to any Apache
committer. That seems too good to be true :-), but I figured it won't
hurt to ask...

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Re: I'd like to help the javaflow project

Henri Yandell
Karma granted for sandbox, have asked Infra to add you to the jakarta
unix group.

Hen

On 7/27/05, Kohsuke Kawaguchi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to participate in the commons-sandbox/javaflow project. I
> talked with Torsten Curdt, the developer of the javaflow project, and he
> suggested that I can get an commit access to the sandbox.
>
> I'm a committer at the Xerces project. Looking at the archive of this
> list, I found a few e-mails that say the sandbox is open to any Apache
> committer. That seems too good to be true :-), but I figured it won't
> hurt to ask...
>
> --
> Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Re: I'd like to help the javaflow project

Torsten Curdt

On 28.07.2005, at 00:16, Henri Yandell wrote:

> Karma granted for sandbox, have asked Infra to add you to the jakarta
> unix group.

Thanks, Hen

cheers
--
Torsten

PGP.sig (193 bytes) Download Attachment

Henri Yandell wrote:
> Karma granted for sandbox, have asked Infra to add you to the jakarta
> unix group.

Thank you very much!

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi