I have a question about apache email license.

I have a question about apache email license.

이준균
Hello I\'m a Korean developer I do not good at English I beg your
understanding Question 1If I modify apache email source, should I make
modified source public? For example, in githubThe apache email library
refers to javaxmail library (CDDL + GPL 20), so I think it should publish
the source of the modified apache email Is this correct? please reply Thank
you

Re: I have a question about apache email license.

Bernd Eckenfels
Hello,

It is probably unlikely that somebody can give you a legal interpretation (especially with CDDL), but let me suggest you this: publish it anyway, even better try to merge it upstream.

Gruss
Bernd

--
http://bernd.eckenfels.net