Is Commons SCXML 0.5 published in a Maven repository somewhere?

Is Commons SCXML 0.5 published in a Maven repository somewhere?

craigmcc
Rahul,

I'm trying to set up a quick Shale Sandbox project where we can experiment
with the SCXML integration we've been discussing on the Shale Dev list.  I
notice that you've released version 0.5, but I don't see the JAR file
available in any Maven repository anywhere.  Could you publish it to the
Apache snapshot repository at
/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository on people.apache.org?  If
you need any help figuring out how/what to do just holler.

In the mean time, I'll build 0.5.1-SNAPSHOT from source and install it
locally, but it'll help other people experimenting with this code not to
have to do that.

Craig

Re: Is Commons SCXML 0.5 published in a Maven repository somewhere?

Rahul Akolkar
On 8/25/06, Craig McClanahan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Rahul,
>
> I'm trying to set up a quick Shale Sandbox project where we can experiment
> with the SCXML integration we've been discussing on the Shale Dev list.
<snip/>

Cool, should be fun.

> I notice that you've released version 0.5, but I don't see the JAR file
> available in any Maven repository anywhere.
<snap/>

I did put it in the m1-rsync repo [1] and it seems to have been
mirrored on ibiblio [2] but last time I checked I couldn't get it into
another m1 build so I might need to ping the Maven folks about that.
And nothing m2 yet.

> Could you publish it to the
> Apache snapshot repository at
> /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository on
> people.apache.org?  If you need any help figuring out how/what to do just
> holler.

<snip/>

Sure, my m2 is just getting started, but I should be able to read my
way through it. If not, I'll take you up on the offer, thanks! (I'm on
the road till Sun evening).

-Rahul

[1] http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/commons-scxml/
[2] http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-scxml/

On 8/25/06, Rahul Akolkar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 8/25/06, Craig McClanahan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Rahul,
> >
> > I'm trying to set up a quick Shale Sandbox project where we can
> experiment
> > with the SCXML integration we've been discussing on the Shale Dev list.
> <snip/>
>
> Cool, should be fun.

Yep.  Along the way, I'm going to experiment to see if we can abstract away
the responsibilities of a "state engine" so that Shale can be flexible about
what implementation a particular application needs.

> I notice that you've released version 0.5, but I don't see the JAR file
> > available in any Maven repository anywhere.
> <snap/>
>
> I did put it in the m1-rsync repo [1] and it seems to have been
> mirrored on ibiblio [2] but last time I checked I couldn't get it into
> another m1 build so I might need to ping the Maven folks about that.
> And nothing m2 yet.

That explains why I can't see it ... the Shale POMs only reference the "m2"
repositories.

> Could you publish it to the
> > Apache snapshot repository at
> > /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository on
> > people.apache.org?  If you need any help figuring out how/what to do
> just
> > holler.
> >
> <snip/>
>
> Sure, my m2 is just getting started, but I should be able to read my
> way through it. If not, I'll take you up on the offer, thanks! (I'm on
> the road till Sun evening).

Enjoy your weekend.  Look forward to something interesting to review on
Monday morning :-).

-Rahul

Craig

[1] http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/commons-scxml/

> [2] http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-scxml/
>

> > In the mean time, I'll build 0.5.1-SNAPSHOT from source and install it
> > locally, but it'll help other people experimenting with this code not to
> > have to do that.
> >
> > Craig

Re: Is Commons SCXML 0.5 published in a Maven repository somewhere?

Wendy Smoak
On 8/25/06, Rahul Akolkar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I did put it in the m1-rsync repo [1] and it seems to have been
> mirrored on ibiblio [2] but last time I checked I couldn't get it into
> another m1 build so I might need to ping the Maven folks about that.
> And nothing m2 yet.

That shouldn't happen.  Unless something has changed, only the Maven 2
repo actually exists, and the Maven 1 repo is done with rewrite rules.
 I'll go ask on dev@maven.

--
Wendy

On 8/25/06, Wendy Smoak <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 8/25/06, Rahul Akolkar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I did put it in the m1-rsync repo [1] and it seems to have been
> > mirrored on ibiblio [2] but last time I checked I couldn't get it into
> > another m1 build so I might need to ping the Maven folks about that.
> > And nothing m2 yet.
>
> That shouldn't happen.  Unless something has changed, only the Maven 2
> repo actually exists, and the Maven 1 repo is done with rewrite rules.
>  I'll go ask on dev@maven.

<snip/>

Thanks for that.

-Rahul

On 8/26/06, Rahul Akolkar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks for that.

You're welcome.  And it's fixed, thanks to Carlos. :)

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/commons-scxml/commons-scxml/0.5/

--
Wendy

On 8/26/06, Wendy Smoak <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 8/26/06, Rahul Akolkar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Thanks for that.
>
> You're welcome.  And it's fixed, thanks to Carlos. :)

<snip/>

Ah, even better, thanks again! (and thanks Carlos).

-Rahul