Is it available commons-email jar file???

Is it available commons-email jar file???

Srinivas Rao
Hi Friends,

I am using on the Jakarta Commons Email
package.....but i didn't find the Jar file...i am new
this mail group...any one have this jar file plz send
me....

i am looking for that....any one help me...

Thanks
Srinivas

Yahoo! Mail

Re: [Commons Email] Is it available commons-email jar file???

Knezevic, Mihael
Am Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2005 07:54 schrieb Srinivas Rao:
> Hi Friends,
>
> I am using on the Jakarta Commons Email
> package.....but i didn't find the Jar file...i am new
> this mail group...any one have this jar file plz send
> me....

it stands all on the website:

Status

    * This code has been recently promoted from commons sandbox
    * The code is unreleased
    * Methods and classes can and will appear and disappear without warning
    * If you like the code and want to push it towards a release, join the
mailing list!

so i think you can get it from cvs put not as a jar. but feel free to make
your own jar.