Is there a MultiPartStream class that able to parse unicode request?Thanks.

Is there a MultiPartStream class that able to parse unicode request?Thanks.

navid shakooian
Hi ,
I need a version of MultiPartStream for FileUpload
package that is able to parse a request with unicode
characters.
Thanks for any one who helps me.
Navid

RE: Is there a MultiPartStream class that able to parse unicode request?Thanks.

gkatz
com.oreilly.servlet package @ www.servlets.com

Re: Is there a MultiPartStream class that able to parse unicode request?Thanks.

Martin Cooper
Commons FileUpload can do that. You just need to set the request
encoding before you parse the input stream.

--
Martin Cooper