[JXPath] NamespaceResolver Constructor

Vadim Alekseyev
Hello everybody,

I am trying to extend NamespaseResolver class from package
org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri, but having a problem. Eclipse forcing me
to implement following constructor:

            public PmetsNamespaceResolver(NamespaceResolver arg0) {

                        super(arg0);

                        // TODO Auto-generated constructor stub

            }

where "super" asks for an argument of type NamespaceResolver.

Official web site javadocs
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/jxpath/apidocs/index.html says that
the constructor does not have any arguments.

And source code of NamespaceResolver does not implement any constructor
at all.

/**

 * The reference implementation of JXPathContext.

 *

 * @author Dmitri Plotnikov

 * @version $Revision: 1.2 $ $Date: 2004/06/29 22:57:20 $

 */

public class NamespaceResolver implements Cloneable {

Q1: Did I miss something?

Q2: How can I extend NamespaceResolver without giving its constructor an
argumement of NamespaceResolver?

Sincerely,

Vadim Alekseyev

Re: [JXPath] NamespaceResolver Constructor

Dmitri Plotnikov

Vadim,

Here's what you can do:

public PmetsNamespaceResolver() {