Java 11 Compatibility check: Commons-beanutils, Commons-cli, Commons-codec, Commons-collections, Commons-csv, Commons-digester, Commons-discovery, Commons-fileupload, Commons-io, Commons-lang, Commons-lang3, Commons-logging, Commons-net

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Java 11 Compatibility check: Commons-beanutils, Commons-cli, Commons-codec, Commons-collections, Commons-csv, Commons-digester, Commons-discovery, Commons-fileupload, Commons-io, Commons-lang, Commons-lang3, Commons-logging, Commons-net

Dragan, Krzysztof
Hi,
We are reaching out to you to check Java 11 compatibility of the following libraries:
Commons-beanutils, Commons-cli, Commons-codec, Commons-collections, Commons-csv, Commons-digester, Commons-discovery, Commons-fileupload, Commons-io, Commons-lang, Commons-lang3, Commons-logging, Commons-net.

Could you help us by answering the following questions of :

1. Library Name: <library name.="" e.g:="" activation="">
2. Latest version: <latest 1.1.1="" eg:="" version.="">
3. Latest version Is the library compatible with Java 11 Compatible? (Y/N)
4. Is the library supported with Java 11? (Y/N)
5. (If "N" in compatibility or support) What is the versions that would be compatible and Supported?
6. Date of support availability?</latest></library>

Appreciate your response by 20.08.2018.

Thanks,
Krzysztof Dragan,
PTC Inc. Contractor

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Java 11 Compatibility check: Commons-beanutils, Commons-cli, Commons-codec, Commons-collections, Commons-csv, Commons-digester, Commons-discovery, Commons-fileupload, Commons-io, Commons-lang, Commons-lang3, Commons-logging, Commons-net

jodastephen
Spamming multiple open source projects with the same question is not
appropriate behaviour for a company. Open source does not have
"support". Its up to users to try the code, see if it works and report
issues. Please cease and desist your spamming.
Stephen


On 17 August 2018 at 08:37, Dragan, Krzysztof <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> We are reaching out to you to check Java 11 compatibility of the following libraries:
> Commons-beanutils, Commons-cli, Commons-codec, Commons-collections, Commons-csv, Commons-digester, Commons-discovery, Commons-fileupload, Commons-io, Commons-lang, Commons-lang3, Commons-logging, Commons-net.
>
> Could you help us by answering the following questions of :
>
> 1. Library Name: <library name.="" e.g:="" activation="">
> 2. Latest version: <latest 1.1.1="" eg:="" version.="">
> 3. Latest version Is the library compatible with Java 11 Compatible? (Y/N)
> 4. Is the library supported with Java 11? (Y/N)
> 5. (If "N" in compatibility or support) What is the versions that would be compatible and Supported?
> 6. Date of support availability?</latest></library>
>
> Appreciate your response by 20.08.2018.
>
> Thanks,
> Krzysztof Dragan,
> PTC Inc. Contractor
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Java 11 Compatibility check: Commons-beanutils, Commons-cli, Commons-codec, Commons-collections, Commons-csv, Commons-digester, Commons-discovery, Commons-fileupload, Commons-io, Commons-lang, Commons-lang3, Commons-logging, Commons-net

garydgregory
On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 4:44 AM Stephen Colebourne <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Spamming multiple open source projects with the same question is not
> appropriate behaviour for a company. Open source does not have
> "support". Its up to users to try the code, see if it works and report
> issues. Please cease and desist your spamming.
>

+1. This is SPAM. These are all FOSS projects, you can download the sources
yourself, run the builds, and stop asking other people to do your job.

Gary


> Stephen
>
>
> On 17 August 2018 at 08:37, Dragan, Krzysztof <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > We are reaching out to you to check Java 11 compatibility of the
> following libraries:
> > Commons-beanutils, Commons-cli, Commons-codec, Commons-collections,
> Commons-csv, Commons-digester, Commons-discovery, Commons-fileupload,
> Commons-io, Commons-lang, Commons-lang3, Commons-logging, Commons-net.
> >
> > Could you help us by answering the following questions of :
> >
> > 1. Library Name: <library name.="" e.g:="" activation="">
> > 2. Latest version: <latest 1.1.1="" eg:="" version.="">
> > 3. Latest version Is the library compatible with Java 11 Compatible?
> (Y/N)
> > 4. Is the library supported with Java 11? (Y/N)
> > 5. (If "N" in compatibility or support) What is the versions that would
> be compatible and Supported?
> > 6. Date of support availability?</latest></library>
> >
> > Appreciate your response by 20.08.2018.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Krzysztof Dragan,
> > PTC Inc. Contractor
> >
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>