Lang

Aaron.Kats
Why package org.apache.commons.lang.text is not included in the distribution. I would like to use StrTokenizer class in my project.

Thanks,

Aaron

Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com

for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please

arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore
of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This
related financial instruments.

RE: Lang

Gary Gregory
Aaron:

The text package will be part (and the focus for me at least) of an
upcoming 2.2 release and is only present in nightly builds. There is no
official schedule for this release.

Gary

Gary,

Are nightly builds available for download? It would be real help since I need to process a lot of CSV files.

Thanks,

Aaron

The text package will be part (and the focus for me at least) of an
upcoming 2.2 release and is only present in nightly builds. There is no
official schedule for this release.

Gary

Follow the links starting in the section "Latest Release" in
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/lang/index.html

This will allow you to navigate to a mirror site.

Gary

Thanks a lot,

Aaron