Looking for an OSGi "expert"

Paul Benedict
Is anyone here very good with OSGi bundles? I am looking to OSGify
Struts 1.3.10, but I need someone who can help out with their
knowledge.

Paul

Re: Looking for an OSGi "expert"

Raman Gupta
Paul Benedict wrote:
> Is anyone here very good with OSGi bundles? I am looking to OSGify
> Struts 1.3.10, but I need someone who can help out with their
> knowledge.

The Spring guys have already OSGified Struts for their enterprise
bundle repository. I suggest you download their jar and take a look at
the manifest:

http://www.springsource.com/repository/app/search?query=struts

I can help out with any OSGi questions you might have, though I am not
that familiar with struts.

Cheers,
Raman