[MATH] Re: Where are the multivariate vector optimization options that are non-deprecated?

[MATH] Re: Where are the multivariate vector optimization options that are non-deprecated?

Ted Dunning
On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 4:07 PM, Gilles <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, 1 Oct 2015 15:40:24 -0700 (PDT), Rebecca2w2 wrote:
>
>> Hey, I'm new so maybe I'm missing something, but here we go.
>>

> The first thing you have missed[1] is that posts' subject line should
> be prefixed with "[Math]". ;-)

Don't feel bad about that.  Pretty much everybody misses that the first few
times.

Effectively, Gilles just missed this as well by replying to your email
without editing the subject.

Re: [MATH] Re: Where are the multivariate vector optimization options that are non-deprecated?

Gilles Sadowski
On Mon, 5 Oct 2015 18:02:46 -0700, Ted Dunning wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 4:07 PM, Gilles <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 1 Oct 2015 15:40:24 -0700 (PDT), Rebecca2w2 wrote:
>>
>>> Hey, I'm new so maybe I'm missing something, but here we go.
>>>

>> The first thing you have missed[1] is that posts' subject line
>> should
>> be prefixed with "[Math]". ;-)
>

> Don't feel bad about that.  Pretty much everybody misses that the
> first few
> times.
>
> Effectively, Gilles just missed this as well by replying to your
> email
> without editing the subject.

Indeed.
And Gilles is also in favour of having separate MLs for projects that
are
distinct in pretty much everything that is discussed in this forum.

Best regards,

Re: [MATH] Re: Where are the multivariate vector optimization options that are non-deprecated?

ole ersoy

On 10/06/2015 04:28 AM, Gilles wrote:

> On Mon, 5 Oct 2015 18:02:46 -0700, Ted Dunning wrote:

>>> The first thing you have missed[1] is that posts' subject line should
>>> be prefixed with "[Math]". ;-)
>>

>> Don't feel bad about that.  Pretty much everybody misses that the first few
>> times.
>>
>> Effectively, Gilles just missed this as well by replying to your email
>> without editing the subject.
>
> Indeed.
> And Gilles is also in favour of having separate MLs for projects that are
> distinct in pretty much everything that is discussed in this forum.

Which is easily done via [Gitter](https://gitter.im/).

Cheers,
- Ole