[MATH] adding maven repo for math4 to other projects

[MATH] adding maven repo for math4 to other projects

Eric Barnhill
Right now my projects that use commons-math4 are compiled using Eclipse's
"Configure Build Path" feature. I would like to change over to using maven
builds, however I don't see a publicly available repo for math4 that I can
add to the POM. Consequently I am running "maven package" in my
commons-math4 fork, then hard-coding the jar into my maven POM xml. Can
anyone recommend a better way to do this? What should I put in the POM.xml
to incorporate commons-math4 dependencies?

RE: [MATH] adding maven repo for math4 to other projects

dbrosIus
Using mvn install will add math4 to your local repository.  Then you can use it like any other dependency.