Master Javadoc for Commons

garydgregory
Hi All:

I think it would be nice (at least for me), if we had a master Javadoc site
for all of Commons in one place accessible from https://commons.apache.org/

Generating such a site from a trunks-proper checkout is easy since there is
a POM in that folder (mvn javadoc:aggregate).

In order to generate a site for the latest _released_ component... well,
how would you do that?

E-Mail: [hidden email] | [hidden email]
<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

AW: Master Javadoc for Commons

Jan Matèrne (jhm)
Maintaining a 2nd pom?
Could be the easiest ...

Jan

Re: Master Javadoc for Commons

Benedikt Ritter-4
Can you elaborate some more on your use case? Usually your using a lib, so
you know where to look for the javadoc.

http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter