[Math] Missing documentation for ParameterValidator

[Math] Missing documentation for ParameterValidator

Bruce A Johnson-2
When I click on the documentation link ( at http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-math/apidocs/index.html <http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-math/apidocs/index.html> )
for ParameterValidator in the fitting.leastsquares package  I get:

The requested URL /proper/commons-math/javadocs/api-3.4/org/apache/commons/math3/fitting/leastsquares/ParameterValidator.html was not found on this server.

Bruce

Re: [Math] Missing documentation for ParameterValidator

Gilles Sadowski
On Tue, 30 Dec 2014 08:27:24 -0500, Bruce A Johnson wrote:
> When I click on the documentation link ( at
> http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-math/apidocs/index.html
> <http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-math/apidocs/index.html> )
> for ParameterValidator in the fitting.leastsquares package  I get:
>
> The requested URL
>
> /proper/commons-math/javadocs/api-3.4/org/apache/commons/math3/fitting/leastsquares/ParameterValidator.html
> was not found on this server.

You are right. It's strange.
The problem does not seem to be with the generation of the apidocs
during the build (the page exists on my machine).
Perhaps a glitch during the transmission over to the Apache server?

Could you please file a report on the bug-tracking system?

Re: [Math] Missing documentation for ParameterValidator

Bruce A Johnson-2

> On Dec 30, 2014, at 8:27 AM, Bruce A Johnson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> When I click on the documentation link ( at http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-math/apidocs/index.html <http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-math/apidocs/index.html><http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-math/apidocs/index.html <http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-math/apidocs/index.html>> )
> for ParameterValidator in the fitting.leastsquares package  I get:
>
> The requested URL /proper/commons-math/javadocs/api-3.4/org/apache/commons/math3/fitting/leastsquares/ParameterValidator.html was not found on this server.

I’ve added it:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MATH-1184 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MATH-1184>

Thanks,

Bruce