Move fileupload to Gitbox

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Move fileupload to Gitbox

jochen-2
Hi,

as a followup to [1] I'd like to move fileupload to Gitbox. (It's
better to know in advance, so that pointers to the repository can be
adjusted, rather than react later on.)

If noone intervenes within three days, I'll file a Jira issue.

Jochen


1: https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/71d66a63ce5d2cfaeb53abc04e50da2dd60898bd3f90fbf913cec2c5@%3Cdev.commons.apache.org%3E

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Move fileupload to Gitbox

garydgregory
Go for it :-) and thank you.

Gary

On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 8:58 AM Jochen Wiedmann <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> as a followup to [1] I'd like to move fileupload to Gitbox. (It's
> better to know in advance, so that pointers to the repository can be
> adjusted, rather than react later on.)
>
> If noone intervenes within three days, I'll file a Jira issue.
>
> Jochen
>
>
> 1:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/71d66a63ce5d2cfaeb53abc04e50da2dd60898bd3f90fbf913cec2c5@%3Cdev.commons.apache.org%3E
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Move fileupload to Gitbox

jochen-2
In light of Rob Tompkins proposal to move all, I retract my suggestion.

On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 5:25 PM Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> Go for it :-) and thank you.
>
> Gary
>
> On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 8:58 AM Jochen Wiedmann <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > as a followup to [1] I'd like to move fileupload to Gitbox. (It's
> > better to know in advance, so that pointers to the repository can be
> > adjusted, rather than react later on.)
> >
> > If noone intervenes within three days, I'll file a Jira issue.
> >
> > Jochen
> >
> >
> > 1:
> > https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/71d66a63ce5d2cfaeb53abc04e50da2dd60898bd3f90fbf913cec2c5@%3Cdev.commons.apache.org%3E
> >
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> > For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
> >
> >

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Move fileupload to Gitbox

Rob Tompkins


> On Dec 10, 2018, at 2:12 PM, Jochen Wiedmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> In light of Rob Tompkins proposal to move all, I retract my suggestion.

No stress. Maybe we should tackle that next after this move.

-Rob

>
>> On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 5:25 PM Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Go for it :-) and thank you.
>>
>> Gary
>>
>> On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 8:58 AM Jochen Wiedmann <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> as a followup to [1] I'd like to move fileupload to Gitbox. (It's
>>> better to know in advance, so that pointers to the repository can be
>>> adjusted, rather than react later on.)
>>>
>>> If noone intervenes within three days, I'll file a Jira issue.
>>>
>>> Jochen
>>>
>>>
>>> 1:
>>> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/71d66a63ce5d2cfaeb53abc04e50da2dd60898bd3f90fbf913cec2c5@%3Cdev.commons.apache.org%3E
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>>
>>>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]