New release of apache commons exec

Thomas Melville-2
Hi all,

I see the last time apache commons exec was released is 2014.
Looking at the github repo there are quite a lot of commits since then.
Are there any plans to release a new version to maven central?

BR
Thomas

Re: New release of apache commons exec

garydgregory
I do not think there are plans currently. Is there a specific fix you are
looking for?

Gary