[OT] Anyone going to JavaOne?

James Carman
Is anyone planning on going?  It would be great to meet some of you
guys face-to-face for once, if you're going to be there.

James

Re: [OT] Anyone going to JavaOne?

Mark Thomas
On 19/09/2013 20:50, James Carman wrote:
> Is anyone planning on going?  It would be great to meet some of you
> guys face-to-face for once, if you're going to be there.

I'll be there. I'm speaking. [1]

Mark

[1]
https://oracleus.activeevents.com/2013/connect/sessionDetail.ww?SESSION_ID=3651

Re: [OT] Anyone going to JavaOne?

Ted Dunning
I am not going, but we have a ton of guys there.

Drop by the MapR booth and say hi!

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 12:50 PM, James Carman
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> Is anyone planning on going?  It would be great to meet some of you
> guys face-to-face for once, if you're going to be there.
>
> James

Re: [OT] Anyone going to JavaOne?

Hasan Diwan
Not going, though I do seem to manage to get myself into the
afterparties/happy hours every year. -- H

On 19 September 2013 13:53, Ted Dunning <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am not going, but we have a ton of guys there.
>
> Drop by the MapR booth and say hi!
>

> On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 12:50 PM, James Carman
> <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
> > Is anyone planning on going?  It would be great to meet some of you
> > guys face-to-face for once, if you're going to be there.
> >
> > James

Sent from my mobile device
Envoyé de mon portable

Re: [OT] Anyone going to JavaOne?

jodastephen
I'll be there talking three times. Usually best to find me after one
of the talks...
http://blog.joda.org/2013/09/speaking-at-javaone2013.html
Stephen

On 19 September 2013 20:50, James Carman <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is anyone planning on going?  It would be great to meet some of you
> guys face-to-face for once, if you're going to be there.
>
> James

Re: [OT] Anyone going to JavaOne?

James Carman
I might try to come heckle you, Mark. ;)  Sounds like an interesting
presentation.  Hopefully I'll see you there.

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 4:38 PM, Mark Thomas <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 19/09/2013 20:50, James Carman wrote:
>> Is anyone planning on going?  It would be great to meet some of you
>> guys face-to-face for once, if you're going to be there.
>
> I'll be there. I'm speaking. [1]
>
> Mark
>

> [1]
> https://oracleus.activeevents.com/2013/connect/sessionDetail.ww?SESSION_ID=3651

Re: [OT] Anyone going to JavaOne?

James Carman
Stephen, looks like some good stuff.  If I can make the 1pm on
Wednesday, I will.