[PIPELINE] Example of configuration using Spring Framework

[PIPELINE] Example of configuration using Spring Framework

tdudgeon
The Pipeline docs mention that it is possible to configure pipeline
using the Spring Framework. Presumably this means using Springs
XmlBeanFactory stuff.
Are there any examples of this?

Thanks

Tim

Re: [PIPELINE] Example of configuration using Spring Framework

Ken Tanaka
I know some people that worked here previously had configured a pipeline
with Spring, but I was not able to locate any examples. I believe the
XmlBeanFactory is the right track although I haven't used Spring directly.

-Ken