POM missing for commons-collections-testframework

POM missing for commons-collections-testframework

lorenzo
Hi,

I'm working on a project[0] that has a test dependency on
commons-collections-testframework (due to it depending on commons-beanutils)

The tool[1] I'm using is trying to download the POM for
commons-collections-testframework, but there's no such file on the
central maven repo.

Is this intentional? How does maven handle cases like this one? Could
the `pom.xml` be uploaded?

Thanks!
L.

[0]: https://github.com/kframework/k
[1]: https://github.com/NixOS/mvn2nix-maven-plugin

Re: POM missing for commons-collections-testframework

lorenzo
The version is 3.2.1, which is depended upon by commons-beanutils 1.9.2

https://search.maven.org/artifact/commons-collections/commons-collections-testframework/3.2.1/N%2FA

Best,
L.