Question about Apache Commons Email

Ercan.Yalcin
Hi *,

i am searching for a simple solution for sending emails with Java and
found your project. It's quite interesting and could me help a lot...

But the status of the project is "yet to be released", can you say anything about the release date?
I would highly prefer to use this, but my Java - Knowledge is not as good as it should be...

Thanks in advance

Ercan Yalcin
Data Warehousing / Business Intelligence
_______________________________
arvato logistics services
arvato technology GmbH
Hans-Böckler-Str. 29 - 35
33442 Herzebrock-Clarholz
Germany
http://www.arvato.com/

Tel.: +49 (0) 52 41 / 80 88745
Fax: +49 (0) 52 41 / 80 688745
E-Mail: [hidden email]

Re: Question about Apache Commons Email

Don Seiler
On 17:18 Thu 02 Jun     , [hidden email] wrote:
> But the status of the project is "yet to be released", can you say anything about the release date?
> I would highly prefer to use this, but my Java - Knowledge is not as good as it should be...

I've just been using the commons-net SMTP package.  Works fine for me.

--
Don Seiler
[hidden email]

Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFC87F041
Fingerprint: 0B56 50D5 E91E 4D4C 83B7  207C 76AC 5DA2 FC87 F041