RDF Commons release?

Aaron Coburn
Hi!

The last release of commons-rdf was from last November, and there are some nice features in the master branch that I would really like to use -- especially the improved OSGi support. It seems that there are a few unresolved jira issues, such that this wouldn't be a 1.0 release, but even a 0.4.0 release would be great.

As a little background, over the last several months I've built a server implementation of the W3C Linked Data Platform in which commons-rdf provides all of the core RDF abstractions.

Would it be possible to move forward with a release? I would be more than happy to help out.

Thanks,
Aaron

Re: RDF Commons release?

garydgregory
Would anyone closely associated with Commons RDF care to comment?

Gary

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 3:24 PM, Aaron Coburn <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> The last release of commons-rdf was from last November, and there are some
> nice features in the master branch that I would really like to use --
> especially the improved OSGi support. It seems that there are a few
> unresolved jira issues, such that this wouldn't be a 1.0 release, but even
> a 0.4.0 release would be great.
>
> As a little background, over the last several months I've built a server
> implementation of the W3C Linked Data Platform in which commons-rdf
> provides all of the core RDF abstractions.
>
> Would it be possible to move forward with a release? I would be more than
> happy to help out.
>
> Thanks,
> Aaron

Re: RDF Commons release?

Sergio Fernández
Hi Gary,

I already replied it:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/a6ff6e7823f6982afe3e6b13a53567aeb91320e58b1aafbb7c1a3e3d@
<dev.commons.apache.org>

Maybe trying to correctly label the subject I actually broke the thread.
Sorry.