RE: [betwixt] 0.6.1-dev and PropertySuppressionStrategy

RE: [betwixt] 0.6.1-dev and PropertySuppressionStrategy

sabernar
Yes, I made the mistake of not appending the [betwixt] to the subject line.  I sent out the email before I realized that I need to do that.  My apologies.

I did roll my own 0.6.1-dev from HEAD the other day in order to use PropertySuppressionStrategy.  I'm going to be needing the full release of 0.6.1 relatively soon when we go live with this project that I'm working on (we have a policy to not go live with -dev or SNAPSHOT versions of jar's, for obvious reasons).  I would be eternally grateful if you guys were able to get a full release version of betwixt out in the next several weeks.  Would that be possible?

Thanks for your help,

Shawn