[RESULT] VOTE: Merge streaming branch into commons-fileupload

[RESULT] VOTE: Merge streaming branch into commons-fileupload

jochen-2

Accepted with:

+1:   1 (Myself)
=0:   0
-1:   0

This is the first time I haven't got any response at all to a vote. :-(

Re: [RESULT] VOTE: Merge streaming branch into commons-fileupload

Davanum Srinivas
Sorry. +1:   1 (Myself)

-- dims

Davanum Srinivas : http://www.wso2.net (Oxygen for Web Service Developers)