Re: jakarta/commons-sandbox-sql is moved to db/ddlutils

Re: jakarta/commons-sandbox-sql is moved to db/ddlutils

Daniel Rall-3
On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 10:23 -0500, John McNally wrote:

> As voted on previously the code within commons-sandbox-sql is now being
> developed under oversite of the DB pmc and the code was copied to the
>
> /db/ddlutils
>
> svn repository.
>
> I left the old files in place as I did not want to break any
> dependencies, but if you want me to I can remove the sql directory.  I
> modifed the README.txt file to indicate that development is no longer
> being done within Jakarta, but let me know if I should do more.

Should the old sub-tree be marked read-only in CVS?

Re: jakarta/commons-sandbox-sql is moved to db/ddlutils

Brett Porter-2
I don't think there's a way to mark as read only in Subversion... an svn
rm -m 'moved to /db/ddlutils' should work, and make sure to remove the
svn:externals definition too.

Cheers,
Brett