Re: [numbers][rng[GSoC] Slack for GSoC mentees

Re: [numbers][rng[GSoC] Slack for GSoC mentees

Abhishek Dhadwal
+1
I'd like to know if the zulip chat would be available for RNG members also
!
Look forward to working alongside all the members of the organization.
Regards,
Abhishek

On Mon, May 6, 2019, 23:42 Ben Nguyen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Any update on which communication tool will be used? Slack, Zulip? I’m
> excited to get started!
>
> Ben

Eric Barnhill
Hi Abishek, is this your preferred email?

On Mon, May 6, 2019 at 11:14 AM Abhishek Dhadwal <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1
> I'd like to know if the zulip chat would be available for RNG members also
> !
> Look forward to working alongside all the members of the organization.
> Regards,
> Abhishek
>

> On Mon, May 6, 2019, 23:42 Ben Nguyen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > Any update on which communication tool will be used? Slack, Zulip? I’m
> > excited to get started!
> >
> > Ben

Yes sir.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10