Re: using commons cli options

Amey Jadiye
++ Commons Users

On Feb 22, 2018 5:43 AM, "Ted Yu" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,
In the following project, we try to use commons cli options:

    addOptWithArg(REGIONSERVER_COUNT_KEY, "Total number of region servers.
Default: '"

        + DEFAULT_REGIONSERVER_COUNT + "'");

https://github.com/apache/hbase/blob/master/hbase-it/
src/test/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/IntegrationTestBackupRestore.java#L295

When the following is entered on the command line:

-region_servers 1

parser didn't get the value of 1, resulting in default value being used.

We currently use commons cli 1.4

I debugged a little in Eclipse with 1.5 but the result is the same.

Did I miss something ?

Cheers