Regarding signatures.

Rob Tompkins-2
Hello mojohaus team,

I’m from over on Apache Commons, and I was wondering how you find the java9 analogue of "org.codehaus.mojo.signature:java18:1.0”? I’ve poked around on the site (http://www.mojohaus.org/animal-sniffer/animal-sniffer-maven-plugin/ <http://www.mojohaus.org/animal-sniffer/animal-sniffer-maven-plugin/>) for quite some time and all of the links released to the signatures project seem to be dead. I’m curious where I might find such a signature.

Many thanks and all the best,

-Rob

Re: Regarding signatures.

garydgregory
Can't we also publish our own? Seems like a valuable contrib...

Gary

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018, 15:01 Rob Tompkins <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello mojohaus team,
>
> I’m from over on Apache Commons, and I was wondering how you find the
> java9 analogue of "org.codehaus.mojo.signature:java18:1.0”? I’ve poked
> around on the site (
> http://www.mojohaus.org/animal-sniffer/animal-sniffer-maven-plugin/ <
> http://www.mojohaus.org/animal-sniffer/animal-sniffer-maven-plugin/>) for
> quite some time and all of the links released to the signatures project
> seem to be dead. I’m curious where I might find such a signature.
>
> Many thanks and all the best,
>
> -Rob

Re: Regarding signatures.

Rob Tompkins

> On Jul 10, 2018, at 6:19 PM, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Can't we also publish our own? Seems like a valuable contrib…

I suppose so. It’s not entirely clear to me what it is (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/mojo/signature/java18/1.0/ <http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/mojo/signature/java18/1.0/>).

Also, the email to the mojohaus team bounced back, so it doesn’t look like anyone’s answering the phone over there.

-Rob