Releases of JCS

jochen-2
Hi,

with regards to a bug, I need to find out, whether that bug has been
present in any official release. Looking into archive.apache.org, I
find Commons JCS 1.3, and Jakarta JCS 1.3, both of which don't contain
the bug, because it had already been fixed, at the time.

The only SVN tags I find, are JCS_1_0, and jcs_1_1_dev. Both of which
don't qualify, because the respective feature wasn't in place, at the
time. So, the question is:

  Are there any public releases of Commons JCS between 1.0, and 1.1.
And, if so: Where do I find them?

Thanks,

Jochen

Re: Releases of JCS

Gilles Sadowski
Hello.

On Thu, 22 Feb 2018 15:34:50 +0100, Jochen Wiedmann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> with regards to a bug, I need to find out, whether that bug has been
> present in any official release. Looking into archive.apache.org, I
> find Commons JCS 1.3, and Jakarta JCS 1.3, both of which don't
> contain
> the bug, because it had already been fixed, at the time.
>
> The only SVN tags I find, are JCS_1_0, and jcs_1_1_dev. Both of which
> don't qualify, because the respective feature wasn't in place, at the
> time. So, the question is:
>
>   Are there any public releases of Commons JCS between 1.0, and 1.1.

 From the "announce" ML archives[1] it seems there weren't.

[1]
http://markmail.org/search/?q=jcs%20list%3Aorg.apache.announce%2F#query:jcs%20list%3Aorg.apache.announce%2F%20order%3Adate-forward+page:1+state:facets

> And, if so: Where do I find them?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jochen

Re: Releases of JCS

jochen-2
On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 5:58 PM, Gilles <[hidden email]> wrote:

> From the "announce" ML archives[1] it seems there weren't.

Thanks. That helps!