Releases

garydgregory
I am hopping to cut some RCs during the holidays. Happy Hols to you all. I
hope some reviewers will be around.

Re: Releases

Bruno P. Kinoshita-3
 Hi Gary,
I will be around. Thought about cutting a release of Imaging, but will postpone it probably for next holidays here (end of Jan).
Happy holidays too.

CheersBruno

    On Tuesday, 24 December 2019, 4:02:14 am NZDT, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:

 I am hopping to cut some RCs during the holidays. Happy Hols to you all. I
hope some reviewers will be around.

Re: Releases

Rob Tompkins

> On Dec 23, 2019, at 7:15 PM, Bruno P. Kinoshita <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>  Hi Gary,
> I will be around. Thought about cutting a release of Imaging, but will postpone it probably for next holidays here (end of Jan).
> Happy holidays too.
>
> CheersBruno
>
>    On Tuesday, 24 December 2019, 4:02:14 am NZDT, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I am hopping to cut some RCs during the holidays. Happy Hols to you all. I
> hope some reviewers will be around.

Happy to. And happy holidays to all.

-Rob

Re: Releases

Eitan Adler
(please make sure to add me as a direct CC if replying)

On Mon, 23 Dec 2019 at 16:36, Rob Tompkins <[hidden email]> wrote:

> >    On Tuesday, 24 December 2019, 4:02:14 am NZDT, Gary Gregory <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I am hopping to cut some RCs during the holidays. Happy Hols to you all. I
> > hope some reviewers will be around.

I am happy to review though am not on the PMC and can't give an official +1

--
Eitan Adler