Resign from PMC...

James Carman
I wish to resign from the Apache Commons PMC. Thank you.

Re: Resign from PMC...

Oliver Heger-3
James,

Am 19.06.2016 um 01:36 schrieb James Carman:
> I wish to resign from the Apache Commons PMC. Thank you.

sorry to hear this. Would you mind telling us something about your
reasons? - Of course, you don't have to if you don't want.

Regards
Oliver

Re: Resign from PMC...

Ralph Goers
I am not sure if Gary saw this since it wasn’t sent to the PMC list.

Ralph

> On Jun 19, 2016, at 8:53 AM, Oliver Heger <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> James,
>
> Am 19.06.2016 um 01:36 schrieb James Carman:
>> I wish to resign from the Apache Commons PMC. Thank you.
>>

> sorry to hear this. Would you mind telling us something about your
> reasons? - Of course, you don't have to if you don't want.
>
> Regards
> Oliver

Re: Resign from PMC...

garydgregory
Yep, I'm here. Father's day, preping a work demo for tomorrow... I'll
follow up.

Gary

On Sun, Jun 19, 2016 at 10:39 AM, Ralph Goers <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I am not sure if Gary saw this since it wasn’t sent to the PMC list.
>
> Ralph
>
> > On Jun 19, 2016, at 8:53 AM, Oliver Heger <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > James,
> >
> > Am 19.06.2016 um 01:36 schrieb James Carman:
> >> I wish to resign from the Apache Commons PMC. Thank you.
> >>

> > sorry to hear this. Would you mind telling us something about your
> > reasons? - Of course, you don't have to if you don't want.
> >
> > Regards
> > Oliver

E-Mail: [hidden email] | [hidden email]
<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: Resign from PMC...

ACK. Per https://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#emeritus, James has 72 hours
to withdraw his resignation before I process it.

Gary