[SCXML] Any release date

Mansour Al Akeel
Hello all,

The website shows the latest unstable version is 2.0-SNAPSHOT.

I am not sure the date the snapshot was updated but I can see
extensive activity:

https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=commons-scxml.git

Thanks to the development team. Are there any plans to release it any
time soon ?

Thank you

Re: [SCXML] Any release date

Woonsan Ko-3
Hi Mansour,

Sorry for late response.
There are some (radical) changes needed for 2.0, so it's getting
delayed. You can find more detail from Ate's message:
- http://markmail.org/thread/bb4ihxzhtprv675c

Regards,

Woonsan