[SCXML] Are we close to ready for a 2.0 release?

[SCXML] Are we close to ready for a 2.0 release?

James Carman
A coworker of mine was wanting to use SCXML2.  Obviously we can't use
SNAPSHOTs in production, so I was just wondering if we are close to
buttoning up 2.0.  If need be, I can offer to help get it out the door
(it has been a while).

Thanks,

James

Re: [SCXML] Are we close to ready for a 2.0 release?

James Carman
Guess I should have read the archives.  We've already discussed this
back in April.  I believe the out-of-band request came from my
colleague (as well as the request for an RC email today).  Sounds like
we actually are pretty close other than the documentation/site issues.
I have encouraged my colleagues to get involved and start submitting
PRs.  Perhaps we'll get some "new blood" to help revive SCXML.  Thanks
to Ate and Woonsan for their hard work on this library!  The folks at
work are really digging using it!

Thanks,

James