[SCXML] What's the SCXML spec draft(s) supported in the current commons-scxml?

[SCXML] What's the SCXML spec draft(s) supported in the current commons-scxml?

Woonsan Ko
Hi,

While looking into Send action, I realized that it doesn't differentiate yet eventexpr from event, targetexpr from target, typeexpr from type and delayexpr from delay.
It was probably still based on some older draft(s).
So, does anyone know which draft version(s) it was based on?
Also, I wonder if there an easy way to see differences between drafts (if there are more than two) like [1].

Regards,

Woonsan

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/scxml/diff.html#send

Re: [SCXML] What's the SCXML spec draft(s) supported in the current commons-scxml?

Woonsan Ko
It seems to have been based on July 2005 W3C SCXML Working Draft. [1]
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Cheers,

Woonsan

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/commons/SCXML/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

On Friday, November 15, 2013 2:24 PM, Woonsan Ko <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

>While looking into Send action, I realized that it doesn't differentiate yet eventexpr from event, targetexpr from target, typeexpr from type and delayexpr from delay.
>It was probably still based on some older draft(s).
>So, does anyone know which draft version(s) it was based on?
>Also, I wonder if there an easy way to see differences between drafts (if there are more than two) like [1].
>
>Regards,
>
>Woonsan
>

>[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/scxml/diff.html#send

Re: [SCXML] What's the SCXML spec draft(s) supported in the current commons-scxml?

Bernd Eckenfels
The "Stopwatch" usecase link on that wiki page is broken. Can somebody
please remove the /sandbox/ part?

(And I would be happy if somebody tells me what can I do to get some more
permissions in the Wiki)

Gruss
Bernd

Am 15.11.2013, 20:58 Uhr, schrieb Woonsan Ko <[hidden email]>:

> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/commons/SCXML/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

Re: [SCXML] What's the SCXML spec draft(s) supported in the current commons-scxml?

Woonsan Ko
Hi Bernd,

I think I can correct it and the other outdated information in the page.
Could you give me proper access to edit?
My wiki name is 'Woonsan Ko'.

Cheers,

Woonsan

On Friday, November 15, 2013 3:08 PM, Bernd Eckenfels <[hidden email]> wrote:

The "Stopwatch" usecase link on that wiki page is broken. Can somebody

>please remove the /sandbox/ part?
>
>(And I would be happy if somebody tells me what can I do to get some more
>permissions in the Wiki)
>
>Gruss
>Bernd
>

>Am 15.11.2013, 20:58 Uhr, schrieb Woonsan Ko <[hidden email]>:
>
>> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/commons/SCXML/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

Re: [SCXML] What's the SCXML spec draft(s) supported in the current commons-scxml?

Ate Douma
Woonsan, Bernd,

To be able to edit the wiki, you'll need to provide your Wiki username.
A Wiki username should be a *wiki* name, e.g. 'Woonsan Ko' AFAIK isn't a
qualified one, but something like WoonsanKo would.

Then, someone with the right permissions (someone on the AdminGroup) can add you
to the wiki ContributorsGroup (which I cannot).

Ate

On 11/15/2013 09:53 PM, Woonsan Ko wrote:

> Hi Bernd,
>
> I think I can correct it and the other outdated information in the page.
> Could you give me proper access to edit?
> My wiki name is 'Woonsan Ko'.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Woonsan
>

> On Friday, November 15, 2013 3:08 PM, Bernd Eckenfels <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> The "Stopwatch" usecase link on that wiki page is broken. Can somebody
>> please remove the /sandbox/ part?
>>
>> (And I would be happy if somebody tells me what can I do to get some more
>> permissions in the Wiki)
>>
>> Gruss
>> Bernd
>>

>> Am 15.11.2013, 20:58 Uhr, schrieb Woonsan Ko <[hidden email]>:
>>
>>> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/commons/SCXML/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

Re: [SCXML] What's the SCXML spec draft(s) supported in the current commons-scxml?

Benedikt Ritter-3
Sebb can do the trick. Not sure if ther comitters/PMC members also have the
necessary priviliges.

Benedikt

2013/11/18 Ate Douma <[hidden email]>

> Woonsan, Bernd,
>
> To be able to edit the wiki, you'll need to provide your Wiki username.
> A Wiki username should be a *wiki* name, e.g. 'Woonsan Ko' AFAIK isn't a
> qualified one, but something like WoonsanKo would.
>
> Then, someone with the right permissions (someone on the AdminGroup) can
> add you to the wiki ContributorsGroup (which I cannot).
>
> Ate
>

> On 11/15/2013 09:53 PM, Woonsan Ko wrote:
>
>> Hi Bernd,
>>
>> I think I can correct it and the other outdated information in the page.
>> Could you give me proper access to edit?
>> My wiki name is 'Woonsan Ko'.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Woonsan
>>

>> On Friday, November 15, 2013 3:08 PM, Bernd Eckenfels <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> The "Stopwatch" usecase link on that wiki page is broken. Can somebody
>>
>>> please remove the /sandbox/ part?
>>>
>>> (And I would be happy if somebody tells me what can I do to get some more
>>> permissions in the Wiki)
>>>
>>> Gruss
>>> Bernd
>>>

>>> Am 15.11.2013, 20:58 Uhr, schrieb Woonsan Ko <[hidden email]>:
>>>
>>> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/commons/SCXML/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

Re: [SCXML] What's the SCXML spec draft(s) supported in the current commons-scxml?

sebb-2-2
As can

Gary Gregory
Stefan Bodewig
Henri Yandell
Ralph Goers
Jörg Schaible

amongst others

Am 18.11.2013, 13:45 Uhr, schrieb Benedikt Ritter <[hidden email]>:

> Sebb can do the trick. Not sure if ther comitters/PMC members also have
> the
> necessary priviliges.

My Wiki Login in the /commons wiki is BerndEckenfels. Thanks

Bernd

Re: [SCXML] What's the SCXML spec draft(s) supported in the current commons-scxml?

sebb-2-2
Try now

On 22 November 2013 21:49, Bernd Eckenfels <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Am 18.11.2013, 13:45 Uhr, schrieb Benedikt Ritter <[hidden email]>:
>

>> Sebb can do the trick. Not sure if ther comitters/PMC members also have
>> the
>> necessary priviliges.
>

> My Wiki Login in the /commons wiki is BerndEckenfels. Thanks
>
> Bernd

Re: [SCXML] What's the SCXML spec draft(s) supported in the current commons-scxml?

Woonsan Ko
Hi Bernd,

I've just corrected all the broken links in the the FAQ [1] wiki page.

On Friday, November 15, 2013 3:53 PM, Woonsan Ko <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Bernd,

>I think I can correct it and the other outdated information in the page.
>Could you give me proper access to edit?
>My wiki name is 'Woonsan Ko'.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Woonsan
>

>On Friday, November 15, 2013 3:08 PM, Bernd Eckenfels <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>The "Stopwatch" usecase link on that wiki page is broken. Can somebody
>>please remove the /sandbox/ part?
>>
>>(And I would be happy if somebody tells me what can I do to get some more
>>permissions in the Wiki)
>>
>>Gruss
>>Bernd
>>

>>Am 15.11.2013, 20:58 Uhr, schrieb Woonsan Ko <[hidden email]>:
>>
>>> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/commons/SCXML/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

[SCXML] wiki updated, links on site broken

Bernd Eckenfels
Am 23.11.2013, 00:24 Uhr, schrieb Woonsan Ko <[hidden email]>:
> I've just corrected all the broken links in the the FAQ [1] wiki page.

I noticed, got a conflict warning :)

The Wiki is adjusted, but the project sitze has quite some broken links.
It expects versioned sites (for javadoc) and also the guide uses some
wrong source repository links:

http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-scxml/guide/scxml-documents.html
points to missing:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/scxml/trunk/src/test/java/org/apache/commons/scxml/hello-world.xml

etc.

BTW: there is a snapshot apidoc available but not linked:
http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-scxml/apidocs/index.html

Bernd

Re: [SCXML] wiki updated, links on site broken

Woonsan Ko
Hi Bernd,

Thanks a lot for finding the problems in the site!
And, I hope you didn't lose too much time on the wiki page. :-)
I created a task to correct broken links and others in the site:
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCXML-176

I will try to fix it from time to time with the issue. Please feel free to give a hand with the issue as well. :-)

By the way, I haven't tried to publish site in the way described in [1] yet. If I meet a problem with it, I will ask.

Cheers,

Woonsan

[1] http://commons.apache.org/site-publish.html