[SITE] New design is finally online

Benedikt Ritter-4
Hi all,

I've just published our website. The new skin is now online. [1]
Since site publication takes a long time with my internet connection, I'll
only publish a few components every day. Help is welcome here :-)

Benedikt

[1] http://commons.apache.org

--
http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
http://github.com/britter

Re: [SITE] New design is finally online

Adrian Crum-3
The site looks great! Thanks Benedikt!

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com

On 2/18/2014 9:51 AM, Benedikt Ritter wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've just published our website. The new skin is now online. [1]
> Since site publication takes a long time with my internet connection, I'll
> only publish a few components every day. Help is welcome here :-)
>
> Benedikt
>
> [1] http://commons.apache.org

Re: [SITE] New design is finally online

Well done.

I pushed BCEL last site but I do not see it.

Gary

--
E-Mail: [hidden email] | [hidden email]
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: [SITE] New design is finally online

Bruno P. Kinoshita
Looking great! Kudos!!!

Bruno

>________________________________

Maybe it need some time to sync? Don't know...

> Gary
>

> On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 12:51 PM, Benedikt Ritter <[hidden email]
> >wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've just published our website. The new skin is now online. [1]
> > Since site publication takes a long time with my internet connection,
> I'll
> > only publish a few components every day. Help is welcome here :-)
> >
> > Benedikt
> >
> > [1] http://commons.apache.org
> >

> > --
> > http://people.apache.org/~britter/
> > http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
> > http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
> > http://github.com/britter

> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition<
> http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
> Home: http://garygregory.com/
> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

--
http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
http://github.com/britter

Re: [SITE] New design is finally online

Emmanuel Bourg-3
Very nice ! Thanks a lot.

What about adding a 'Follow us on Twitter' on the home page?

Emmanuel Bourg

Le 18/02/2014 18:51, Benedikt Ritter a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> I've just published our website. The new skin is now online. [1]
> Since site publication takes a long time with my internet connection, I'll
> only publish a few components every day. Help is welcome here :-)
>
> Benedikt
>
> [1] http://commons.apache.org

Re: [SITE] New design is finally online

Simone Tripodi-2
OH what a wonderful surprise, that makes me feel touched :)

-Simo

http://twitter.com/simonetripodi

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 6:51 PM, Benedikt Ritter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've just published our website. The new skin is now online. [1]
> Since site publication takes a long time with my internet connection, I'll
> only publish a few components every day. Help is welcome here :-)
>
> Benedikt
>
> [1] http://commons.apache.org
>

> --
> http://people.apache.org/~britter/
> http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
> http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
> http://github.com/britter

Re: [SITE] New design is finally online

> Well done.
>>
>> I pushed BCEL last site but I do not see it.
>>

> Maybe it need some time to sync? Don't know...

I had a look at this again. Some of the components (including bcel and vfs)
had the commons.scmPubUrl property not set in their pom. the BCEL website
has actually been deployed but to the wrong location. I have corrected this
for bcel and vfs. If you run into this kind of issues again, make sure that
the property is present and points to the correct svn location.

--
http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
http://github.com/britter

Re: [SITE] New design is finally online

Barry Zhong
Dear guys,

It’s really nice to hear any thing about BCEL.
Does that mean that BCEL 6.0 is going to be available on Maven?

Best Regards,
Barry

On Mar 1, 2014, at 7:25 PM, Benedikt Ritter <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> Well done.
>>>
>>> I pushed BCEL last site but I do not see it.
>>>

>> Maybe it need some time to sync? Don't know...
>>

> I had a look at this again. Some of the components (including bcel and vfs)
> had the commons.scmPubUrl property not set in their pom. the BCEL website
> has actually been deployed but to the wrong location. I have corrected this
> for bcel and vfs. If you run into this kind of issues again, make sure that
> the property is present and points to the correct svn location.
>
> Regards,
> Benedikt
>

>>> Gary
>>>

>>> On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 12:51 PM, Benedikt Ritter <[hidden email]

>>> I'll

>>> --
>>> E-Mail: [hidden email] | [hidden email]
>>> Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition<
>>> http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
>>> Home: http://garygregory.com/
>>> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
>>>

>> --
>> http://people.apache.org/~britter/
>> http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
>> http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
>> http://github.com/britter
>>

> --
> http://people.apache.org/~britter/
> http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
> http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
> http://github.com/britter

Re: [SITE] New design is finally online

Benedikt Ritter-4
Hello Barry,

no, there is currently nobody working on BCEL. If you need the release you
should look through the open issues in Jira and propose fixes, so that we
can get BCEL 6 out of the door.