Site staging

Benson Margulies
When I ran 'mvn site' as instructed, I saw svn commits fly by. This
suggests that the site is in fact staged to CMS, and the instructions
with respect to people or home are wrong. Can anyone shed any light?

Re: Site staging

Benson Margulies
Plus this typo:

scm:svn:https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/commons/content/proper/commons-i/