[Statistics] Purpose of "ConstantContinuousDistribution"?

[Statistics] Purpose of "ConstantContinuousDistribution"?

Gilles Sadowski-2
Hello.

Class "ConstantContinuousDistribution"[1] was ported (and renamed)
from CM's "ConstantRealDistribution".[2]
It has some strange (?) features, and no reference is mentioned in the
Javadoc.
It turns out that its sole usage is in "EmpiricalDistribution", and that
latter class is still in CM.  Perhaps this special-purpose implementation
was needed there as a workaround... Hence I propose to move it back
to CM.  Moreover I would make it a private nested class of class
"EmpiricalDistribution"

Any objection?

[1] https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=commons-statistics.git;a=blob;f=commons-statistics-distribution/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/statistics/distribution/ConstantContinuousDistribution.java;h=85c480dc3e76bc540460da13405bb2409156d1f4;hb=HEAD
[2] http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-math/javadocs/api-3.6.1/org/apache/commons/math3/distribution/ConstantRealDistribution.html