Status of fileupload version 1.4?

Christopher Cordahi
Hello commons users, I hope you can help me.

Virtually all documentation indicates that fileupload version 1.3.3 is
the most recent release. The changes / release notes history page [1]
however shows that a version 1.4 was released on 2017-06-03.

Unfortunately I suspect the changes page is incorrect and there was no
such release. The page also incorrectly shows that there were two
1.3.2 versions.  But if I'm mistaken and there was such a release,
where can I find it?

Although the version information appears incorrect, the page does seem
to accurately reflect that several desirable improvements have been
merged into master over the past 5 years which are not otherwise
available.  I'm especially interested in the bug fix in FILEUPLOAD-250
[2] that plugged a resource and memory leak.  What is required to
produce a new version with these fixes?  Hopefully something easier
than building my own release from master.

[1] https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-fileupload/changes-report.html
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FILEUPLOAD-250

--
Chris

Re: Status of fileupload version 1.4?

garydgregory
Hi Christopher,

It looks like the whole site is for version 1.4-SNAPSHOT. The current
version is 1.3.3.

How can there be two 1.3.2 release? This is what is out there:
https://search.maven.org/search?q=g:commons-fileupload%20AND%20a:commons-fileupload&core=gav

Gary