[TEXT] Site pointing to wrong javadoc location

[TEXT] Site pointing to wrong javadoc location

Jan Matèrne (jhm)
On the main page [1] the link to the javadoc is wrong. It is [2] instead of
[3]:

"The package descriptions in the JavaDoc give an overview ..."

So you'll get a 404.

Jan

[1] http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-text/

[2]
http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-text/javadocs/api-release/index.htm

[3] http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-text/apidocs/index.html

Re: [TEXT] Site pointing to wrong javadoc location

Rob Tompkins

> On Jan 11, 2017, at 2:23 AM, Jan Matèrne (jhm) <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On the main page [1] the link to the javadoc is wrong. It is [2] instead of
> [3]:
>
> "The package descriptions in the JavaDoc give an overview ..."
>
> So you'll get a 404.

Thanks for that catch. I thought I had caught all of those. I'll try to get that sorted out today.

-Rob