Test for firsst Derivative in PolynomialFunction ERROR

Test for firsst Derivative in PolynomialFunction ERROR

rfball2
I have written the attached test using our data for generating a curve function

However the first derivative test fails see: testfirstDerivativeComparisonFullPower

Either my test is in error or there is a bug in PolynomialFunction class.

Roger Ball
Creoss Business Solutions

[math] Re: Test for firsst Derivative in PolynomialFunction ERROR

Luc Maisonobe
Hi Roger,

First of all, could you add the [math] marker in the subject line (like
I have done) when posting to this list about the commons-math component
? This list is shared among all Apache commons components and such
markers help people filtering messages.

[hidden email] a écrit :
> I have written the attached test using our data for generating a curve function
>
> However the first derivative test fails see: testfirstDerivativeComparisonFullPower
>
> Either my test is in error or there is a bug in PolynomialFunction class.

The list removes attachements. If you think you have found a bug, please
open a Jira issue at <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MATH>. Once
the issue is opened, you will be able to attach your example code to it.

Thanks
Luc