Turning off interpolation in commons configuration?

Turning off interpolation in commons configuration?

Mark Chaimungkalanont
Hi there,

 From checking out some of the code, I'm guessing that the answer is no. Nevertheless,
does anyone know if there is a way to turn off interpolation of variables in the getString
method of the PropertiesConfiguration object?

Many thanks

Mark C

Re: Turning off interpolation in commons configuration?

Emmanuel Bourg-3
Hello Mark, I confirm you cannot disable this interpolation. I filed Bug
34887 to record your request, we'll try to include this feature in the
next release (1.2). You can work around this issue by subclassing
PropertiesConfiguration and overwriting the protected method
interpolate(String) to return immediately the string specified.

Emmanuel Bourg