Typo in the docs?

Russell Howe
If you look towards the bottom of here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/beanutils/apidocs/org/apache/commons/beanutils/package-summary.html

You see "The java.beans.Introspector searches widely for a custom
BeanInfo class. If your class has the same name as another with a custom
BeanUtils (typically a java API class) then the Introspector may use
that instead of creating via reflection based on your class. If this
happens, the only solution is to create your own BeanInfo."

Should it not be s/BeanUtils/BeanInfo/?

--
Russell Howe
[hidden email]

Today's Nemi: http://www.metro.co.uk/img/pix/nemi_may6.jpg

Re: Typo in the docs?

Simon Kitching
On Fri, 2005-05-06 at 17:36 +0100, Russell Howe wrote:

> If you look towards the bottom of here:
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/beanutils/apidocs/org/apache/commons/beanutils/package-summary.html
>
> You see "The java.beans.Introspector searches widely for a custom
> BeanInfo class. If your class has the same name as another with a custom
> BeanUtils (typically a java API class) then the Introspector may use
> that instead of creating via reflection based on your class. If this
> happens, the only solution is to create your own BeanInfo."
>
> Should it not be s/BeanUtils/BeanInfo/?

Yep. I've fixed this now in SVN. Thanks for pointing this out.

Regards,

Simon