Using jxpath in PaxExam

KARR, DAVID (ATTSI)
I'm having no trouble using JXPath in unit tests, but I'm trying to use it in PaxExam tests for Karaf.  I'm having trouble getting dependencies right.  However, if I specify this artifact in my paxexam config, it appears that it also requires the "javax.servlet.jsp" artifact.  I'm not sure exactly how to specify that artifact.  Is there a common way to do this?

[jxpath] Re: Using jxpath in PaxExam

Bruno P. Kinoshita-3
I'm not sure how to help you David, but perhaps if you could share some code it would be easier to replicate it and try to understand your problem?
CheersBruno

I'm having no trouble using JXPath in unit tests, but I'm trying to use it in PaxExam tests for Karaf.  I'm having trouble getting dependencies right.  However, if I specify this artifact in my paxexam config, it appears that it also requires the "javax.servlet.jsp" artifact.  I'm not sure exactly how to specify that artifact.  Is there a common way to do this?

RE: [jxpath] Re: Using jxpath in PaxExam

KARR, DAVID (ATTSI)

Sorry, I managed to resolve this.

I'm using jxpath in my paxexam tests with a block like the following:
                mavenBundle().groupId("commons-jxpath").artifactId("commons-jxpath").versionAsInProject(),
                wrappedBundle(mavenBundle().groupId("jdom").artifactId("jdom").versionAsInProject()),
                wrappedBundle(mavenBundle().groupId("commons-beanutils").artifactId("commons-beanutils").versionAsInProject()),
                wrappedBundle(mavenBundle().groupId("javax.servlet.jsp").artifactId("jsp-api").version("2.1")),