[VFS] Any news on VFS-500 (implement VFSClassLoader#findResources)

[VFS] Any news on VFS-500 (implement VFSClassLoader#findResources)

Bernd Eckenfels
Hello,

just a quick reminder, the Patch which completes the VFSClassLoader
interface (which also includes a testcase) seems to be still unassigned.
Anything I can do to help with that to get it included and closes?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VFS-500

Greetings
Bernd

Re: [VFS] Any news on VFS-500 (implement VFSClassLoader#findResources)

garydgregory
Bernd,

Please see my comments in the Jira.

Gary