[VFS] Is there any documentation on creating a new provider?

[VFS] Is there any documentation on creating a new provider?

Otto Fowler
Is there any documentation on what is required for creating support for a
new filesystem?
Or would anyone recommend an existing one in common or sandbox that is a
good simple example?

Thanks

ottO

Re: [VFS] Is there any documentation on creating a new provider?

Hasan Diwan
Otto,

On 5 March 2018 at 07:53, Otto Fowler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is there any documentation on what is required for creating support for a
> new filesystem?

Perhaps https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-vfs/api.html may be
useful?

> Or would anyone recommend an existing one in common or sandbox that is a
> good simple example?

There are a few sample implementations in the example package. -- H
--
If you wish to request my time, please do so using
http://bit.ly/hd1ScheduleRequest.

<https://sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFEBAD7FFD041BBA1>Sent
from my mobile device
Envoye de mon portable

Re: [VFS] Is there any documentation on creating a new provider?

Otto Fowler
Thanks Hasan,
I did read the API doc, but that is more towards using a filesystem, I’m
thinking about
creating a new provider.