[VFS] -> a couple of questions

Otto Fowler
Is there committer’s guide for VFS ( or any svn based project ) and working
with github PR’s?
Who can review the PRs and +1 them to commit?
If some of these PR *did* actually land, who would do the release?

It seems that VFS is in a ‘maintenance’ state, is that true and official?

Thanks.

ottO

Re: [VFS] -> a couple of questions

Matt Sicker
VFS is open for a big update or rewrite. I and others have proposed a
rewrite using the NIO API from Java 7, though there haven't been any
committed efforts that I've seen.

As for it using Subversion, that's mainly because nobody has migrated it to
Git yet. We've been migrating repos one at a time to Git as people bring
them up. You could propose a lazy vote to migrate, though we'll need a PMC
to do some of that.

--
Matt Sicker <[hidden email]>