[VFS] how to merge files ?

rzorzorzo
Hello,

I would like to merge all files within a folder and all its subfolders.
is there an simple way to do this with vfs ?

- Ron
--
Sensationsangebot nur bis 30.11: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a

Re: [VFS] how to merge files ?

Garrett-3
On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 2:48 AM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to merge all files within a folder and all its subfolders.
> is there an simple way to do this with vfs ?

The concat task should be sufficient for this task.
http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/concat.html

Garrett