[VFS] invert matches for PatternFileSelector

[VFS] invert matches for PatternFileSelector

Re: [VFS] invert matches for PatternFileSelector

sebb-2-2
I don't know VFS, but if you can chain selectors, then I think you
just need a Not-selector. This would work with any selector, not just
PFS

Re: [VFS] invert matches for PatternFileSelector

Bernd Eckenfels
I guess that could be helpful. Keep in mind that the selector not only selects the elemements to match but also the directory hierarchy to travers, so composition can be a bit tricky.

Gruss
Bernd
--
http://bernd.eckenfels.net

On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 5:21 AM +0100, "Gary Gregory" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All,

Just like grep has a setting called --invert-match I'd like to have a
setting like that for the PatternFileSelector class.

Thoughts for or against?

E-Mail: [hidden email] | [hidden email]

JUnit in Action, Second Edition

Spring Batch in Action

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: [VFS] invert matches for PatternFileSelector

garydgregory
Another twist would be to have an InvertingFileSelector that just inverts
the result of a delegate FileSelector:

new InvertingFileSelector(new PatternFileSelector("MyRegEx"))

Gary