[VFS] source download

Edgar Poce
Hi

  I downloaded the latest nightly source snapshot from
http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-vfs/ and
I found that the *src* files contain only binaries and two identical
jars, one under /dist and another under /target.
 Are the sources available to download from another url?

thanks in advance
edgar

Re: [VFS] source download

Mario Ivankovits
Hi!
>  I downloaded the latest nightly source snapshot from

Since VFS's move out of sandbox the nightly build do no longer work.

I try to get them up and running again (just have to find the person who
configured them).

In the meantime you can use svn or if needet I can send them to you

SVN Command:
svn checkout
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/vfs/trunk vfs

---
Mario

Re: [VFS] source download

Edgar Poce
Hi Mario

 Don't bother to send it, I can't use neither cvs nor svn from this
workstation, but I'll download it tonight from my home pc.

Thank you very much
edgar