[VFS] toward releasing 2.2

garydgregory
Hi All,

I would live to see a release for VFS so I can pickup some bug fixes.

If any one wants to RM, great, otherwise I will have to put that on my
TO-DO list.

If you want to perform changes, now is the time. The sooner the better.

Re: [VFS] toward releasing 2.2

Bruno P. Kinoshita-3
Going to Australia in a couple of weeks, so if I volunteered now I could be unable to proceed with the release if the first RC failed.

Should no one volunteers, and if you haven't already cut the release, I'd be glad to try releasing a SVN + multi-module project in mid-October, and at the same time review - and learn with - our release process.
Cheers
Bruno

________________________________

Re: [VFS] toward releasing 2.2

garydgregory
Great thank you. I just found out we have a bug at work that might only
affect 2.2-SNAPSHOT, so I have to take a look at that first anyway.

Gary

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 1:27 AM, Bruno P. Kinoshita <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Going to Australia in a couple of weeks, so if I volunteered now I could
> be unable to proceed with the release if the first RC failed.
>

> Should no one volunteers, and if you haven't already cut the release, I'd
> be glad to try releasing a SVN + multi-module project in mid-October, and
> at the same time review - and learn with - our release process.
> Cheers
> Bruno

Bugs fixed. I plan on starting the release process ASAP.

Gary