[VOTE] Accept Naomi

Phil Steitz
This is a VOTE to accept the code discussed in [1] and available for
review using the git commands below.  All are welcome to vote, votes
from PMC members are binding.  Assuming a positive vote, we will
execute a software grant with the authors and use the code as the
basis for a new Commons Sandbox component.

This VOTE will close in 72 hours.  More discussion on the code and
its fit in Commons is always welcome, but please do not reply to
this thread with discussion, other than embedded justification for
negative VOTES.  Use the thread from [1] instead.

Git commands to grab the code:

git clone [hidden email]:NormanShapiro/Naomi.git
git checkout gh-pages

Thanks!

Phil
[1] http://markmail.org/message/imoi5aipf63f7rsa

[ ] +1 Yes!
[ ] +0 OK...
[ ] -0 OK, but...
[ ] -1 We should not do this, because...

Re: [VOTE] Accept Naomi

Dave Brosius-2
+1

On 10/29/2015 08:42 PM, Phil Steitz wrote:

> This is a VOTE to accept the code discussed in [1] and available for
> review using the git commands below.  All are welcome to vote, votes
> from PMC members are binding.  Assuming a positive vote, we will
> execute a software grant with the authors and use the code as the
> basis for a new Commons Sandbox component.
>
> This VOTE will close in 72 hours.  More discussion on the code and
> its fit in Commons is always welcome, but please do not reply to
> this thread with discussion, other than embedded justification for
> negative VOTES.  Use the thread from [1] instead.
>
> Git commands to grab the code:
>
> git clone [hidden email]:NormanShapiro/Naomi.git
> git checkout gh-pages
>
> Thanks!
>
> Phil
> [1] http://markmail.org/message/imoi5aipf63f7rsa
>
> [ ] +1 Yes!
> [ ] +0 OK...
> [ ] -0 OK, but...
> [ ] -1 We should not do this, because...

Re: [VOTE] Accept Naomi

Hello Phil,

> This is a VOTE to accept the code discussed in [1] and available for
> review using the git commands below.  All are welcome to vote, votes
> from PMC members are binding.  Assuming a positive vote, we will
> execute a software grant with the authors and use the code as the
> basis for a new Commons Sandbox component.
>
> This VOTE will close in 72 hours.  More discussion on the code and
> its fit in Commons is always welcome, but please do not reply to
> this thread with discussion, other than embedded justification for
> negative VOTES.  Use the thread from [1] instead.
>
> Git commands to grab the code:
>
> git clone [hidden email]:NormanShapiro/Naomi.git
> git checkout gh-pages
>
> Thanks!

Who will be the initial group of committers from Apache Commons as well as
from outside the ASF? I'd like to get a feeling how many people will be
involved/are interested in the project.

Thanks for pushing this forward!
Benedikt

> Phil
> [1] http://markmail.org/message/imoi5aipf63f7rsa
>
> [ ] +1 Yes!
> [ ] +0 OK...
> [ ] -0 OK, but...
> [ ] -1 We should not do this, because...

http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
http://github.com/britter

Re: [VOTE] Accept Naomi

Luc Maisonobe-2
Le 2015-10-30 01:42, Phil Steitz a écrit :

> This is a VOTE to accept the code discussed in [1] and available for
> review using the git commands below.  All are welcome to vote, votes
> from PMC members are binding.  Assuming a positive vote, we will
> execute a software grant with the authors and use the code as the
> basis for a new Commons Sandbox component.
>
> This VOTE will close in 72 hours.  More discussion on the code and
> its fit in Commons is always welcome, but please do not reply to
> this thread with discussion, other than embedded justification for
> negative VOTES.  Use the thread from [1] instead.
>
> Git commands to grab the code:
>
> git clone [hidden email]:NormanShapiro/Naomi.git
> git checkout gh-pages
>
> Thanks!
>
> Phil
> [1] http://markmail.org/message/imoi5aipf63f7rsa
>
> [X] +1 Yes!

Luc

> [ ] +0 OK...
> [ ] -0 OK, but...
> [ ] -1 We should not do this, because...

Re: [VOTE] Accept Naomi

Emmanuel Bourg-3
Le 30/10/2015 01:42, Phil Steitz a écrit :

> [X] -1 We should not do this, because...

Sorry I feel this is going too fast. I don't think Apache Commons should
turn into a forge hosting any small project asking to join. I see more
Apache Commons as a ground for gathering libraries developed in other
Apache projects. I don't think we should turn into a Github alternative
with the Apache brand.

Emmanuel Bourg

Re: [VOTE] Accept Naomi

Phil Steitz

> On Oct 30, 2015, at 1:12 AM, Benedikt Ritter <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello Phil,

>> This is a VOTE to accept the code discussed in [1] and available for
>> review using the git commands below.  All are welcome to vote, votes
>> from PMC members are binding.  Assuming a positive vote, we will
>> execute a software grant with the authors and use the code as the
>> basis for a new Commons Sandbox component.
>>
>> This VOTE will close in 72 hours.  More discussion on the code and
>> its fit in Commons is always welcome, but please do not reply to
>> this thread with discussion, other than embedded justification for
>> negative VOTES.  Use the thread from [1] instead.
>>
>> Git commands to grab the code:
>>
>> git clone [hidden email]:NormanShapiro/Naomi.git
>> git checkout gh-pages
>>
>> Thanks!
>
> Who will be the initial group of committers from Apache Commons as well as
> from outside the ASF? I'd like to get a feeling how many people will be
> involved/are interested in the project.

No immediate change in committers, current asf committers (any of whom can commit to commons) will merge PRs for contributors who are not yet committers.

Phil

> Thanks for pushing this forward!
> Benedikt
>

>> Phil
>> [1] http://markmail.org/message/imoi5aipf63f7rsa
>>
>> [ ] +1 Yes!
>> [ ] +0 OK...
>> [ ] -0 OK, but...
>> [ ] -1 We should not do this, because...

> http://people.apache.org/~britter/
> http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
> http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
> http://github.com/britter

Re: [VOTE] Accept Naomi

Dave Brosius
Emmanuel,

I understand where your opinions come from, and respect your arguments.
I generally agree with your sentiments, that run of the mill 'github
projects' should not be added to Apache willy-nilly.

I think this contribution however is not the run-of-the-mill type, nor
are the contributors. Both Norm and Jeff are retiring engineers with
long and distinquished careers, having made _significant_ contributions
to computer science. That they would like to contribute something to
Apache, i take as quite an honor, myself. Your concerns over how will a
community be built, and what level of involvement will the original
authors give, is normally quite valid, but in this case, begs for some
exceptions.

This project is really quite promising, in my opinion. That it is a bit
rough around the edges, is valid, but that it is a fluent, ease of use
library over a potentially difficult area is really what Apache tends to
do quite often. Apache as an organization is good at taking good ideas
that perhaps are not in perfect shape, and turning them into
professional libraries. This is something this library would do well for.

I certainly respect your opinion, but would ask that you reconsider, if
possible.

---dave

On 10/30/2015 07:06 AM, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:

> Le 30/10/2015 01:42, Phil Steitz a écrit :
>
>> [X] -1 We should not do this, because...
> Sorry I feel this is going too fast. I don't think Apache Commons should
> turn into a forge hosting any small project asking to join. I see more
> Apache Commons as a ground for gathering libraries developed in other
> Apache projects. I don't think we should turn into a Github alternative
> with the Apache brand.
>
> Emmanuel Bourg

Re: [VOTE] Accept Naomi

Dave Brosius-2

Emmanuel,

I understand where your opinions come from, and respect your arguments.
I generally agree with your sentiments, that run of the mill 'github
projects' should not be added to Apache willy-nilly.

I think this contribution however is not the run-of-the-mill type, nor
are the contributors. Both Norm and Jeff are retiring engineers with
long and distinquished careers, having made _significant_ contributions
to computer science. That they would like to contribute something to
Apache, i take as quite an honor, myself. Your concerns over how will a
community be built, and what level of involvement will the original
authors give, is normally quite valid, but in this case, begs for some
exceptions.

This project is really quite promising, in my opinion. That it is a bit
rough around the edges, is valid, but that it is a fluent, ease of use
library over a potentially difficult area is really what Apache tends to
do quite often. Apache as an organization is good at taking good ideas
that perhaps are not in perfect shape, and turning them into
professional libraries. This is something this library would do well for.

I certainly respect your opinion, but would ask that you reconsider, if
possible.

---dave

On 10/30/2015 07:06 AM, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:

> Le 30/10/2015 01:42, Phil Steitz a écrit :
>
>> [X] -1 We should not do this, because...
> Sorry I feel this is going too fast. I don't think Apache Commons should
> turn into a forge hosting any small project asking to join. I see more
> Apache Commons as a ground for gathering libraries developed in other
> Apache projects. I don't think we should turn into a Github alternative
> with the Apache brand.
>
> Emmanuel Bourg

Re: [VOTE] Accept Naomi

Mark Thomas
On 30/10/2015 00:42, Phil Steitz wrote:

> This is a VOTE to accept the code discussed in [1] and available for
> review using the git commands below.  All are welcome to vote, votes
> from PMC members are binding.  Assuming a positive vote, we will
> execute a software grant with the authors and use the code as the
> basis for a new Commons Sandbox component.
>
> This VOTE will close in 72 hours.  More discussion on the code and
> its fit in Commons is always welcome, but please do not reply to
> this thread with discussion, other than embedded justification for
> negative VOTES.  Use the thread from [1] instead.
>
> Git commands to grab the code:
>
> git clone [hidden email]:NormanShapiro/Naomi.git
> git checkout gh-pages
>
> Thanks!
>
> Phil
> [1] http://markmail.org/message/imoi5aipf63f7rsa
>
> [ ] +1 Yes!
> [ ] +0 OK...
> [ ] -0 OK, but...
> [X] -1 We should not do this, because...

The Commons sandbox should not be used as a replacement for / way to
bypass the Apache Incubator.

Mark

Re: [VOTE] Accept Naomi

Phil Steitz
On 10/30/15 5:33 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:

> On 30/10/2015 00:42, Phil Steitz wrote:
>> This is a VOTE to accept the code discussed in [1] and available for
>> review using the git commands below.  All are welcome to vote, votes
>> from PMC members are binding.  Assuming a positive vote, we will
>> execute a software grant with the authors and use the code as the
>> basis for a new Commons Sandbox component.
>>
>> This VOTE will close in 72 hours.  More discussion on the code and
>> its fit in Commons is always welcome, but please do not reply to
>> this thread with discussion, other than embedded justification for
>> negative VOTES.  Use the thread from [1] instead.
>>
>> Git commands to grab the code:
>>
>> git clone [hidden email]:NormanShapiro/Naomi.git
>> git checkout gh-pages
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Phil
>> [1] http://markmail.org/message/imoi5aipf63f7rsa
>>
>> [ ] +1 Yes!
>> [ ] +0 OK...
>> [ ] -0 OK, but...
>> [X] -1 We should not do this, because...
> The Commons sandbox should not be used as a replacement for / way to
> bypass the Apache Incubator.

I don't see this as a case of that, as there are Commons committers
(self included) interested in working on this code in Commons.  If
you and others insist, we will do the side trip through the
Incubator, but I do not see it as necessary, nor consistent with
what we have done with other code brought in through the sandbox.
For me, the litmus test on bringing externally sourced code into the
Sandbox (or [math] or any other component) is are there ASF
committers interested and willing to work on it and grow a community
around it.  I see the likelihood of healthy growth around the Naomi
code base higher starting in Commons than the Incubator.   I am
personally interested in working on this code.  There appear to be
others as well.  My cycles and energy for administrivia are limited,
so I would appreciate some flexibility on this.  On the other hand,
I respect alternative views and if the consensus is we have to side
trip through the Incubator, we will do that.

Phil

> Mark

Re: [VOTE] Accept Naomi

Phil Steitz
On 10/30/15 4:06 AM, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> Le 30/10/2015 01:42, Phil Steitz a écrit :
>
>> [X] -1 We should not do this, because...
> <snip/>
>  I see more
> Apache Commons as a ground for gathering libraries developed in other
> Apache projects.

I respect that view, but strongly disagree with it.  I think [math]
has been a pretty successful Commons component, which started in
Commons with original source contributed in pretty much the same way
we have here - someone new to the ASF submitting a bunch of code for
consideration and some Commons committers starting a Sandbox project.

>  I don't think we should turn into a Github alternative
> with the Apache brand.

Nobody is suggesting that.  We are talking about a new Apache
Commons component.

Phil

> Emmanuel Bourg

Re: [VOTE] Accept Naomi

Mark Thomas
On 30/10/2015 14:17, Phil Steitz wrote:

> On 10/30/15 5:33 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:
>> On 30/10/2015 00:42, Phil Steitz wrote:
>>> This is a VOTE to accept the code discussed in [1] and available for
>>> review using the git commands below.  All are welcome to vote, votes
>>> from PMC members are binding.  Assuming a positive vote, we will
>>> execute a software grant with the authors and use the code as the
>>> basis for a new Commons Sandbox component.
>>>
>>> This VOTE will close in 72 hours.  More discussion on the code and
>>> its fit in Commons is always welcome, but please do not reply to
>>> this thread with discussion, other than embedded justification for
>>> negative VOTES.  Use the thread from [1] instead.
>>>
>>> Git commands to grab the code:
>>>
>>> git clone [hidden email]:NormanShapiro/Naomi.git
>>> git checkout gh-pages
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> Phil
>>> [1] http://markmail.org/message/imoi5aipf63f7rsa
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Yes!
>>> [ ] +0 OK...
>>> [ ] -0 OK, but...
>>> [X] -1 We should not do this, because...
>> The Commons sandbox should not be used as a replacement for / way to
>> bypass the Apache Incubator.
>
> I don't see this as a case of that, as there are Commons committers
> (self included) interested in working on this code in Commons.

Who, exactly? I ask because the list of people from Commons who intend
to get involved in this has a very strong influence on whether I think
this should go via the incubator or not.

I'm a little concerned - based on the minimal input on the dev list from
the original contributors - that this is more of a code dump than a code
contribution.

> If you and others insist, we will do the side trip through the
> Incubator, but I do not see it as necessary, nor consistent with
> what we have done with other code brought in through the sandbox.

I appreciate that. I don't want to put unnecessary hurdles in the way
but neither do I want to see essential processes (IP clearance, branding
etc. bypassed).

> For me, the litmus test on bringing externally sourced code into the
> Sandbox (or [math] or any other component) is are there ASF
> committers interested and willing to work on it and grow a community
> around it.

I set the bar higher for a new component. I'm particularly looking at
how many ASF members (i.e. people who grok how the ASF is meant to
operate) are involved.

> I see the likelihood of healthy growth around the Naomi
> code base higher starting in Commons than the Incubator.

I tend to agree with you but, with the emphasis on the healthy aspect,
I'd like more detail on who plans to get involved.

>   I am
> personally interested in working on this code.  There appear to be
> others as well.  My cycles and energy for administrivia are limited,
> so I would appreciate some flexibility on this.  On the other hand,
> I respect alternative views and if the consensus is we have to side
> trip through the Incubator, we will do that.

My vote is not set in stone. More detail on who plans to be involved is
likely to change it.

Mark

Re: [VOTE] Accept Naomi

Phil Steitz
On 10/30/15 8:40 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:

> On 30/10/2015 14:17, Phil Steitz wrote:

>>> The Commons sandbox should not be used as a replacement for / way to
>>> bypass the Apache Incubator.
>> I don't see this as a case of that, as there are Commons committers
>> (self included) interested in working on this code in Commons.
> Who, exactly? I ask because the list of people from Commons who intend
> to get involved in this has a very strong influence on whether I think
> this should go via the incubator or not.

I would be one.  Dave has already contributed, so I assume he will
continue. There could be more.

> I'm a little concerned - based on the minimal input on the dev list from
> the original contributors - that this is more of a code dump than a code
> contribution.

This is partly my bad.  I had an offlist exchange with Norm, who
confirmed intent to continue to contribute.  I should have asked him
to post to the list.  I have consistently argued against accepting
code dumps - even from within the ASF - and I would not be
supporting this if I thought that were the case here.

>> If you and others insist, we will do the side trip through the
>> Incubator, but I do not see it as necessary, nor consistent with
>> what we have done with other code brought in through the sandbox.
> I appreciate that. I don't want to put unnecessary hurdles in the way
> but neither do I want to see essential processes (IP clearance, branding
> etc. bypassed).

AFAICT the critical thing is the software grant and the process for
that is the same, either here or in the Incubator.  I volunteered to
handle that and I will personally make sure that nothing gets
committed to Commons until the IP clearance process completes.
Branding is a non-issue as we would just create a stock sandbox site
for the thing and use our package names, etc.  Trademarks could be a
source of other wonderful fun, which we can avoid if we agree to
change the name.  That is a separate topic though which again I will
take accountability for making sure we do not screw up.

>> For me, the litmus test on bringing externally sourced code into the
>> Sandbox (or [math] or any other component) is are there ASF
>> committers interested and willing to work on it and grow a community
>> around it.
> I set the bar higher for a new component. I'm particularly looking at
> how many ASF members (i.e. people who grok how the ASF is meant to
> operate) are involved.

Note that what I am proposing is a new *Sandbox* component if that
makes any difference to you.

>> I see the likelihood of healthy growth around the Naomi
>> code base higher starting in Commons than the Incubator.
> I tend to agree with you but, with the emphasis on the healthy aspect,
> I'd like more detail on who plans to get involved.

Valid point.

>>   I am
>> personally interested in working on this code.  There appear to be
>> others as well.  My cycles and energy for administrivia are limited,
>> so I would appreciate some flexibility on this.  On the other hand,
>> I respect alternative views and if the consensus is we have to side
>> trip through the Incubator, we will do that.
> My vote is not set in stone. More detail on who plans to be involved is
> likely to change it.

Hopefully others will chime in with interest.

Phil

> Mark

Re: [VOTE] Accept Naomi

Emmanuel Bourg-3
Le 30/10/2015 13:03, Dave Brosius a écrit :

> I certainly respect your opinion, but would ask that you reconsider, if
> possible.

Well, this isn't a veto, if a majority wants to see this library in
Apache Commons then go ahead. But I don't think this is a wise move, and
the project could perfectly thrive on Github.

On a side note, the idea of a regexp builder isn't new, there are other
implementations out there. I've found at least two examples after a
quick search:

Regular Expression Builder for Java
https://github.com/reggert/reb4j

Pattern Builder
https://code.google.com/p/pattern-builder/
(the fluent API looks nice)

Emmanuel Bourg

Re: [VOTE] Accept Naomi

garydgregory
On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 10:23 AM, Emmanuel Bourg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Le 30/10/2015 13:03, Dave Brosius a écrit :
>
> > I certainly respect your opinion, but would ask that you reconsider, if
> > possible.
>
> Well, this isn't a veto, if a majority wants to see this library in
> Apache Commons then go ahead. But I don't think this is a wise move, and
> the project could perfectly thrive on Github.
>
> On a side note, the idea of a regexp builder isn't new, there are other
> implementations out there. I've found at least two examples after a
> quick search:
>
> Regular Expression Builder for Java
> https://github.com/reggert/reb4j
>
> Pattern Builder
> https://code.google.com/p/pattern-builder/
> (the fluent API looks nice)
>
> Emmanuel Bourg

Could this new component be the start of an 'API + Implementation'
component where we could plugin Java RE and these others?

E-Mail: [hidden email] | [hidden email]
<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: [VOTE] Accept Naomi

+1 for the Sandbox. Task 1: We need unit tests!

Gary

Home: http://garygregory.com/

On 10/30/15 12:23 PM, Gary Gregory wrote:
> +1 for the Sandbox. Task 1: We need unit tests!

+1 - best way to get into the code :)

Phil

> Gary
>
> On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 5:42 PM, Phil Steitz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> This is a VOTE to accept the code discussed in [1] and available for
>> review using the git commands below.  All are welcome to vote, votes
>> from PMC members are binding.  Assuming a positive vote, we will
>> execute a software grant with the authors and use the code as the
>> basis for a new Commons Sandbox component.
>>
>> This VOTE will close in 72 hours.  More discussion on the code and
>> its fit in Commons is always welcome, but please do not reply to
>> this thread with discussion, other than embedded justification for
>> negative VOTES.  Use the thread from [1] instead.
>>
>> Git commands to grab the code:
>>
>> git clone [hidden email]:NormanShapiro/Naomi.git
>> git checkout gh-pages
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Phil
>> [1] http://markmail.org/message/imoi5aipf63f7rsa
>>
>> [ ] +1 Yes!
>> [ ] +0 OK...
>> [ ] -0 OK, but...
>> [ ] -1 We should not do this, because...

Re: [VOTE] Accept Naomi

Hello Phil,

> This is a VOTE to accept the code discussed in [1] and available for
> review using the git commands below.  All are welcome to vote, votes
> from PMC members are binding.  Assuming a positive vote, we will
> execute a software grant with the authors and use the code as the
> basis for a new Commons Sandbox component.
>
> This VOTE will close in 72 hours.  More discussion on the code and
> its fit in Commons is always welcome, but please do not reply to
> this thread with discussion, other than embedded justification for
> negative VOTES.  Use the thread from [1] instead.
>
> Git commands to grab the code:
>
> git clone [hidden email]:NormanShapiro/Naomi.git
> git checkout gh-pages
>
> Thanks!
>
> Phil
> [1] http://markmail.org/message/imoi5aipf63f7rsa
>
> [ ] +1 Yes!
> [x] +0 OK...

I'm usually very enthusiastic about any thing new at Commons. However I
understand the concerns others have already brought up. For the time I have
been at Commons, there have only three new sandbox components been created:
BeanUitls2 and Inject have been created from scratch by one of our
committers after a formal vote, Commons RDF is currently going through the
incubator after some discussions. I don't understand why we're rushing into
this in this case. There has been very low activity in Commons RDF which
has shown me, that it was a good idea to go through the incubator to build
a community first.

Further more I would like to remind everybody about one of the core terms
of the ASF [1]. We don't accept people (or their code) because they are
rock stars in Computer Science, but because they have proofed their skills
and willingness to work on our components over a longer period of time.

Thank you!
Benedikt

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#meritocracy

> [ ] -0 OK, but...
> [ ] -1 We should not do this, because...

http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
http://github.com/britter

Re: [VOTE] Accept Naomi

Uwe Barthel
[x] -0 OK, but…

… on going over Incubator instead.
It gives the chance to grow up a community and re-invite the code and documentation.

I’m with Benedikt pointing to the rock-star-thing and people behind the ASF.
Why not use the Incubator as described by the ASF[1]?

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#incubator

mit freundlichen Grüßen
Uwe Barthel

> On 30 Oct 2015, at 01:42, Phil Steitz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> This is a VOTE to accept the code discussed in [1] and available for
> review using the git commands below.  All are welcome to vote, votes
> from PMC members are binding.  Assuming a positive vote, we will
> execute a software grant with the authors and use the code as the
> basis for a new Commons Sandbox component.
>
> This VOTE will close in 72 hours.  More discussion on the code and
> its fit in Commons is always welcome, but please do not reply to
> this thread with discussion, other than embedded justification for
> negative VOTES.  Use the thread from [1] instead.
>
> Git commands to grab the code:
>
> git clone [hidden email]:NormanShapiro/Naomi.git
> git checkout gh-pages
>
> Thanks!
>
> Phil
> [1] http://markmail.org/message/imoi5aipf63f7rsa
>
> [ ] +1 Yes!
> [ ] +0 OK...
> [ ] -0 OK, but...
> [ ] -1 We should not do this, because...

Re: [VOTE] Accept Naomi

Uwe Barthel
> Could this new component be the start of an 'API + Implementation'
> component where we could plugin Java RE and these others?
Sound like an interesting idea.

But, at these projects around 2 (reb4j) and 6 (pattern-builder) years no activity.

Naomi could be a new start for this idea.

mit freundlichen Grüßen
Uwe Barthel